Brooklyn Bridge Park has, on balance, been an outstanding addition to Brooklyn Heights and New York City. But during that park’s history, some “bloopers” have been made. We’ve compiled a list of the Top 5. Many of these issues were quickly recognized by park officials and fixed as soon as possible. Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments below.
Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Top 5 Bloopers (So Far)
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
- Levin: “[T]here Has to be a Better Way” for BQE Repair
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.