Brooklyn Bridge Park has, on balance, been an outstanding addition to Brooklyn Heights and New York City. But during that park’s history, some “bloopers” have been made. We’ve compiled a list of the Top 5. Many of these issues were quickly recognized by park officials and fixed as soon as possible. Feel free to add your thoughts in the comments below.
Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Top 5 Bloopers (So Far)
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.