This Thursday evening, October 2, starting at 6:30 at the Brooklyn Historical Society, Director Joseph Salvo and colleague Peter Lobo of the NYC Department of City Planning will “explore the demographic forces that make Brooklyn a dynamic place, and discuss the challenges we’re likely to face in the coming decades.” Admission is $10, or $5 for BHS or Green-Wood Cemetery members. There’s more information here and you can reserve tickets here.
Explore Brooklyn’s Changing Demographics at BHS Thursday Evening
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.