On Saturday, Karl Junkersfeld attended the celebration of the life of his neighbor Brian McGorry. He got video of the beginning of the procession from Brian’s home on to Superfine Restaurant in DUMBO, where the celebration was held, and offers his heartfelt remembrances of “the Mayor of Cranberry Street,” accompanied by bagpipes, which Brian loved.
Karl Junkerfeld’s Tribute to Brian McGorry, Brooklyn Heights’ “Mayor of Cranberry Street”
Connect with BHB
- String Orchestra of Brooklyn at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Saturday Evening
- BHA Annual Meeting Wednesday Evening, February 24; Brooklyn D.A. Thompson to Speak
- Sword Dance Festival at Library Saturday
- Let St. Francis College Prep You For St. Valentine’s Day
- Theater 2020 Presents A Little Night Music Starting This Weekend; Vaudeville Revue on Tuesday the 16th
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.