On Saturday, Karl Junkersfeld attended the celebration of the life of his neighbor Brian McGorry. He got video of the beginning of the procession from Brian’s home on to Superfine Restaurant in DUMBO, where the celebration was held, and offers his heartfelt remembrances of “the Mayor of Cranberry Street,” accompanied by bagpipes, which Brian loved.
Karl Junkerfeld’s Tribute to Brian McGorry, Brooklyn Heights’ “Mayor of Cranberry Street”
Connect with BHB
- Heather Wolf’s “Birding at the Bridge” Shows Variety of Birds at Brooklyn Bridge Park Year ‘Round
- Surprise, Surprise! Bossert Opening Delayed Indefinitely
- Packer Pumpkin Patch Tomorrow
- Repast Baroque Ensemble Salutes Christina of Sweden at First Unitarian Tomorrow Evening
- Oktoberfest at Brooklyn Historical Society’s This ‘Free Friday’
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.