On my walk this morning I watched two excavators performing what looked like an elaborate dance as they worked on what will be the pebble beach and bird sanctuary at Pier 4.
Construction Ballet at Brooklyn Bridge Park
Connect with BHB
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
- Theater 2020’s Assassins, at St. Francis, Hits the Mark
- “Motherless Brooklyn” Movie Shoot Transforms Henry Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.