Brooklyn Heights architect R.A. Somerby has done quite a job renovating 55 Middagh Street. Our Karl Junkersfeld takes a look at the renovation.
A Look Inside The Renovation at 55 Middagh Street In Brooklyn Heights
Connect with BHB
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- Farewell to Jack the Horse Tavern: An Interview with Tim Oltmans and Micki Schubert
- Coming at Center for Brooklyn History
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.