Brooklyn Heights architect R.A. Somerby has done quite a job renovating 55 Middagh Street. Our Karl Junkersfeld takes a look at the renovation.
A Look Inside The Renovation at 55 Middagh Street In Brooklyn Heights
Connect with BHB
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.