Red-faced update: When I saw the phoro of a similar looking Watchtower building without any sign mounted on its roof, I thought it was this building. It wasn’t, and the sign was there all along. I did wonder how they took it down and put it up again so fast, and why. Thanks to reader SeeKay for pointing out my error. Photo taken at about noon, Monday, September 2.
The Watchtower Sign (and Time & Temp) are Back!
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.