We’ve received word from Community Board 2 that staff members from Brooklyn Bridge Park will meet with interested community members tomorrow (Tuesday, June 11) evening at 6:00 at Galapagos Art Space, located at 61 Main Street (corner of Main and Water streets), in DUMBO. Among the topics to be discussed are “development plans for Empire Stores, Tobacco Warehouse, [and] new facilities going in under the Manhhattan Bridge and John Street.” BBP staff will receive feedback from attendees. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Maureen Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-724-6444.
Update Meeting on Brooklyn Bridge Park Tomorrow
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.