Our Karl Junkersfeld checked out the first of three Celebrate Brooklyn parties at Brooklyn Bridge Park’s Pier 1. Last night it was New Orleans Funk (although we detected a little Chuck Brown Go-Go from what we were able to hear from the Promenade).
Dance Night Kicks Off At Brooklyn Bridge Park [VIDEO]
Connect with BHB
- 84th Precinct Captain Not Optimistic About Getting More Cops for Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks on East River Again This Year
- Last Minute Weekend Suggestions: Brooklyn Heights and Nearby
- Theater 2020 Presents THE Real MERRY HouseWIVES OF WINDSOR Connecticut, Starting This Weekend
- Temporary Restraining Order On Pierhouse Construction Extended
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.