It’s no lie: there are no planned diversions or cancellations that will directly affect service at any local subway stations this Presidents’ Day weekend. The G train won’t be running between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Avenue–use the F train from Jay Street-Metro Tech as an option–but will be running between there and points north in Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Queens. The following week, Wednesday through Friday from 12:15 to 5:00 a.m., there will be no 3 train in either direction; the 2 train, however, will be running normally on the same line, so there will be service at Clark Street and the 2/3 platform at Borough Hall. On the weekend and late at night the following week, some trains will be skipping stops in Manhattan and further into Brooklyn. Check MTA Info for details.
Subway Service Alerts: Weekend and the Following Week
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.