It’s no lie: there are no planned diversions or cancellations that will directly affect service at any local subway stations this Presidents’ Day weekend. The G train won’t be running between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Avenue–use the F train from Jay Street-Metro Tech as an option–but will be running between there and points north in Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Queens. The following week, Wednesday through Friday from 12:15 to 5:00 a.m., there will be no 3 train in either direction; the 2 train, however, will be running normally on the same line, so there will be service at Clark Street and the 2/3 platform at Borough Hall. On the weekend and late at night the following week, some trains will be skipping stops in Manhattan and further into Brooklyn. Check MTA Info for details.
Subway Service Alerts: Weekend and the Following Week
Connect with BHB
- Open Thread Wednesday
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.