After being shuttered by the Department of Health for the better part of a week, Montague Street’s Hot Bagels & Deli reopened for business Saturday. And not only that, but their neon sign, which has advertised “Hot Bag” for months, is at last again fully illuminated… Apparently, among other charges, being cited as “facility not vermin proof” perhaps prompted owners to put itself in the best light possible, eh?
Montague Street Hot Bagels & Deli Back In Biz Following Health Code Violations
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.