Yet another Brooklyn Heights residential property has joined the $5 million-plus club. The three-story townhouse at 13 Monroe Place was just recorded in public records with a sold price tag of $7,750,000, according to Brownstoner. Joan Goldberg with Brown Harris Stevens appears to have brokered the deal; there is no public listing for the property, meaning it was likely a private showing-only prop.
Wowsah! Townhouse At 13 Monroe Place Reaps $7.5 Million
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.