The tradition of a Promenade Christmas Tree goes back to before there was an actual Promenade. Some 63 years later, it continues to be a Brooklyn Heights tradition. Here is 2012’s official tree, standing tall and proud with hundreds of colorful lights at the Montague Street entrance to the Heights Promenade. (Photo: CT)
Hello, Holly! Meet Brooklyn Heights Official 2012 Christmas Tree
Connect with BHB
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Caffe Buon Gusto Closed? It’s Probably Just Temporary
- The BQE and Surfside: an Inevitable and Necessary Comparison
- St. Ann’s Church Presents “Cosmic American Music” Thursday Evening
- Brooklyn Heights Association to hold Party on the Promenade in September
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.