The tradition of a Promenade Christmas Tree goes back to before there was an actual Promenade. Some 63 years later, it continues to be a Brooklyn Heights tradition. Here is 2012’s official tree, standing tall and proud with hundreds of colorful lights at the Montague Street entrance to the Heights Promenade. (Photo: CT)
Hello, Holly! Meet Brooklyn Heights Official 2012 Christmas Tree
Connect with BHB
- BHB Stalwart Andrew Porter Sounds Off About Helicopter Noise
- Is a Bistricer/Chetrit Feud Behind Lack of Progress on the Bossert?
- Party at Rocco & Jezebel to Honor Hillary Demetropoulos’ Life – Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
- Should Hardhats be Required at Borough Hall Subway Station?
- Grand Canyon to Return to Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.