Service to and from Manhattan, as well as into Brooklyn, has been restored on the 2 and 3 line at Clark Street and Borough Hall, and on the F line at Jay Street/Metro Tech and at York Street in DUMBO. So, counting the 4/5 line at Borough Hall, there are now three options for Manhattan service from local stations. There is still no Manhattan service on the A/C line at High Street or Jay Street, or on the R/N line at Court Street or Jay Street. Service on the G train remains suspended. Update: As of 5:00 this (Monday) morning, service to and from Manhattan on the A and C has been restored.
Subway Update: 2, 3, and F Manhattan Service Restored
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.