The Growler submarine made its way back from its dry dock at the Brooklyn Navy Yard to the Intrepid Air and Space Museum this afternoon via the East River near Brooklyn Heights. BHB Newshound “BP” snapped this photo. New Yorkology has more.
Growler Sub Cruises by Brooklyn Heights
Connect with BHB
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
- A Day to Celebrate: Scenes from Day 1 of Phase 2 in Brooklyn Heights
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.