Mr. J. tries the fare at Governor, the latest dining venue by the folks who brought us Colonie and Gran Electrica. The food at Governor, located at 15 Main Street in DUMBO, elicited a new adjective, SOOO-perb! Afterwards, Mr. J. took the short walk to Pier 1 to catch the opening of this summer’s SyFy Movies With a View series, E.T. (The Extra-Terrestrial). Video after the jump.
Karl Dines at Governor, Sees E.T. at BBP’s ‘Movies With A View’
By Claude Scales on July 6, 2012 8:39 am in Arts and Entertainment, brooklyn bridge park, DUMBO, Events, Food, Fun, movies, Video
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.