We’ve received word from the office of State Senator Daniel Squadron that the “pop-up-pool” near Pier 2 in Brooklyn Bridge Park will open Friday morning, July 6, at 9:45 a.m. The Senator will be there, along with Park President Regina Myer, Park Conservancy Executive Director Nancy Webster, Assemblywoman Joan Millman, City Council Member Steve Levin and a representative from Borough President Marty Markowitz’s office (evidently Marty, hearing that the pool is only 3’6″ deep, decided to give it a pass).
Brooklyn Bridge Park Pool Opens Friday, July 6
Connect with BHB
- Haves and Have Nots: Elite Brooklyn Private Schools Rake in Millions in Federal Paycheck Aid-DOE Budgets Slashed
- DeBlasio Announces Hybrid Back-To-School Plans For September
- Artist, Philanthropist, Carousel Namesake, Jane Walentas Dies at 76
- Clark Street Elevator Repairs on Hold; MTA to do Borough Hall First
- New Section of Brooklyn Bridge Park Opens
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.