It was a perfect weekend day, and Karl has the best of what Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and the Fulton Ferry Historic District had to offer: The P.S. 8 Paddlewheeler Festival! The secrets of compost tea! Gran Electrica’s backyard garden! Red admiral butterflies! See it all on his video after the jump.
Saturday in the Nabe, Through Mr. J’s Lens
By Claude Scales on June 3, 2012 2:34 pm in Arts and Entertainment, brooklyn bridge park, Environment, Events, Food, Fun, Nature
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.