EMS has transported a 52-year-old man to Bellevue Hospital after an apparent stabbing that occurred at the Brooklyn Heights branch of the Brooklyn Public Library on Cadman Plaza West Tuesday evening. The victim was reportedly stabbed in the neck and abdomen, but the injuries were not believed to be life-threatening. A suspect was taken into custody at the scene. The Daily News reports that the incident occurred during an argument in which a man confronted another over his choice of online viewing material.
Stabbing At Brooklyn Heights Library
Connect with BHB
- Alternate Side Parking Suspended Tomorrow
- Grace Church Names Rev. Dr. Allen F. Robinson its New Rector
- Deadline for Kindergarten Applications this Friday; Pre-K Application Process Starts February 5
- NYC Schools Open Tomorrow; Alternate Side Rules Suspended Through Saturday
- Harvard’s Krokodiloes Sing at Casino Friday to Benefit BHA
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.