Recent commenters have noted the shuttering, after a short run, of B&B Empire Bagels’ store at 200 Clinton Street, corner of Atlantic Avenue. Now, according to Grub Street, it’s re-opening (Note: the Grub Street post says it’s a new location; actually, it’s the same place, after renovations). Montreal style bagels, it seems, are as hard to stop as Maurice “The Rocket” Richard.
B&B Empire Bagels Reborn on Clinton
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Henry’s End Gets New Digs
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
- Levin: “[T]here Has to be a Better Way” for BQE Repair
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.