New York Daily News: Sometimes less is more, and such is the case at Teresa’s in Brooklyn Heights. The eatery has become famous in its own right, mostly for its well-executed, simple breakfast meals, like eggs any style ($4.95) or their steak and eggs with a side of Polish kielbasa for $7.95. The ambience is diner-like, the service, very friendly, and the prices — just right.
Teresa’s Shows in Daily News Egg Race
Teresa’s, the popular Polish/American eatery at 80 Montague Street (between Hicks and Montague Terrace) came in third in the paper’s citywide survey of egg breakfast offerings.
Connect with BHB
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Subway Service Alerts: Brooklyn Heights and Vicinity
- Car Crashes Into Lamp Post on Montague St. – Pedestrians Spared, The Lamp Post Not So Much
- Cuomo Counsel: Ask and You Shall Receive Design/Build for BQE
- NYC DOT Engineer Says Keeping Traffic Off Brooklyn Heights Streets High Priority
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.