BHB reader “Jesse” sent us this photo of architectural plans clearly for a Le Pain Quotidien at 121 Montague Street. Our earlier report on the former Jennifer Convertibles space included an observation from another reader who also spied the plans.
The Best Laid Plans – Proof of Le Pain Quotidien Coming to Montague Street
Connect with BHB
- Hot Event At Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday Evening, August 10: How Curry Spiced Up New York
- Secrets of Brooklyn Heights’ Key Food, Gristedes Revealed in Wall Street Journal
- BHS Events Examine NYC Fiscal and World Beer Histories
- Willowtown Fair This Saturday, May 20
- Some Scenes From Today’s Earth Day Celebration
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.