BHB reader “Jesse” sent us this photo of architectural plans clearly for a Le Pain Quotidien at 121 Montague Street. Our earlier report on the former Jennifer Convertibles space included an observation from another reader who also spied the plans.
The Best Laid Plans – Proof of Le Pain Quotidien Coming to Montague Street
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
- Brooklyn Heights Christmas Tree Arrives; Must Overcome Obstacles
- Comings and Goings on Montague Street
- Permanently Closed: Brooklyn Heights Businesses Lost To The Pandemic
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.