The Times’ “ArtsBeat” blog reports that St. Ann’s Warehouse Theater, which is slated to leave its present location to make way for the Dock Street Project, and which lost its bid to build new space in the Tobacco Warehouse, has signed a lease that will allow it to relocate to 29 Jay Street, also in DUMBO. The story quotes Susan Feldman, St. Ann’s artistic director, as saying the theater will continue to look for “a more permanent home.”
St. Ann’s Warehouse to Stay in DUMBO
By Claude Scales on December 12, 2011 3:05 pm in Arts and Entertainment, Commercial Real Estate, DUMBO, Theater
Connect with BHB
- A Brooklyn Heights Without Tourists
- Daily News on 90 Year Old Unsolved Slaying of 84th Precinct Cop
- Repast Baroque Ensemble’s “Struggle and Jubilation” Concert Postponed
- Remaining Theater 2020 “Sondheim on Sondheim” Performances Cancelled
- Repast Baroque Ensemble Returns March 18 with “Struggle & Jubilation”
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.