So long, Amin India. Farewell, Fresh Cafeé Bar. Sayonara, Sushi Gallery and Migita Sushi. And whither Fortune House? These restaurants and possibly others that I’ve forgotten have suddenly shut down, shuttered up and, as in the case of Sushi Gallery, appear to have split under cover of the night. Is it the economy? Rent? Or something else we have yet to discover? At the very least, am wondering what restaurants will move in to the neighborhood next.
Restaurant Closings Sweep the Heights
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.