So long, Amin India. Farewell, Fresh Cafeé Bar. Sayonara, Sushi Gallery and Migita Sushi. And whither Fortune House? These restaurants and possibly others that I’ve forgotten have suddenly shut down, shuttered up and, as in the case of Sushi Gallery, appear to have split under cover of the night. Is it the economy? Rent? Or something else we have yet to discover? At the very least, am wondering what restaurants will move in to the neighborhood next.
Restaurant Closings Sweep the Heights
Connect with BHB
- Grace Church WinterFair Saturday, February 3
- Mimi Sheraton at Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday
- Joe Coffee Perks Up in Brooklyn Heights
- Hot Event At Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday Evening, August 10: How Curry Spiced Up New York
- Secrets of Brooklyn Heights’ Key Food, Gristedes Revealed in Wall Street Journal
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.