Karl Junkersfeld is known for many things, one of them being his undying love of Noodle Pudding. Well, the Junkman has now added BHB fave Jack the Horse to his short list of beloved eateries. Mr. J and Tony Bennett document this love affair after the jump.
Mr. Junkersfeld Loves Jack the Horse
Connect with BHB
- Grace Church WinterFair Saturday, February 3
- Mimi Sheraton at Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday
- Joe Coffee Perks Up in Brooklyn Heights
- Hot Event At Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday Evening, August 10: How Curry Spiced Up New York
- Secrets of Brooklyn Heights’ Key Food, Gristedes Revealed in Wall Street Journal
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday March 20, 2018
- Gun In Schools Vs. Neighborhood Noise March 20, 2018
- Public Schools Closed Tomorrow March 20, 2018
- Bargemusic This Weekend March 21, 2018
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.