“Wow! That’s really deep,” the workers seem to be thinking (click on photo to enlarge). Let’s see how it goes this time.
Work Resumes on Clark Street Sinkhole
Connect with BHB
- Signs of Progress? Bossert Replaces Awning
- BHB Stalwart Andrew Porter Sounds Off About Helicopter Noise
- Is a Bistricer/Chetrit Feud Behind Lack of Progress on the Bossert?
- Party at Rocco & Jezebel to Honor Hillary Demetropoulos’ Life – Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
- Should Hardhats be Required at Borough Hall Subway Station?
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.