Brooklyn Heights resident Karl Junkersfeld weighs in on the problem of motorists passing school buses while loading and unloading in a News 12 Brooklyn report. According to the outlet “lawmakers” are considering stiffer penalties for offenders. Watch the video here.
Area Man Interviewed About New Penalties for Passing School Buses
Connect with BHB
- BQE Below Brooklyn Heights Being Resurfaced
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.