Fans of what Mozart called the “king of instruments,” the organ, are invited to a free event this Saturday, May 21 from 4:00 to 6;00 p.m., at Grace Church, 254 Hicks Street (between Grace Court and Joralemon), hosted by the Brooklyn chapter of the American Guild of Organists. The program will begin with an informative video, followed by a demonstration of how the organ works by Guild member John Klauder and a lecture and demonstration by master organist, retired New York Times editor, and Brooklyn Heights resident Craig Whitney, author of All the Stops. A reception will follow.
“Pedals, Pipes and Pinot” at Grace Church Saturday
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.