A BHB tipster sent in this photo of a poster in the window of the soon-to-be B&B Empire Bagel store at 200 Clinton Street. They’ve got a nifty website and a “viral” video explaining what a Montreal bagel is — for one thing it’s sweeter than a New York bagel. Another is that it most likely sounds like Celine Dion…
Canadian Bagels Coming Soon, Now with a Sign
Connect with BHB
- Mimi Sheraton at Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday
- Joe Coffee Perks Up in Brooklyn Heights
- Hot Event At Brooklyn Historical Society Thursday Evening, August 10: How Curry Spiced Up New York
- Secrets of Brooklyn Heights’ Key Food, Gristedes Revealed in Wall Street Journal
- BHS Events Examine NYC Fiscal and World Beer Histories
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.