Siggy’s Good Food [76 Henry Street] shut down last week due to “unexpected reasons“. Over the weekend, a sign was posted at the eatery explaining that a NYC Department of Consumer Affairs public hearing will be held this Wednesday (2/16), 2pm at 66 John Street 11th floor as they ask for a two year permit to continue their unenclosed sidewalk seating.
Siggy’s Faces Public Hearing to Maintain Sidewalk Seating
Connect with BHB
- Senator Squadron Community Convention This Sunday
- Floating Restaurant on Sailing Vessel Coming to Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Eric Landau Nominated for Brooklyn Bridge Park Presidency
- It’s Participatory Budget Time Again-Vote for Worthy Community Projects in D33
- Eric Adams’ Dine In Brooklyn Showcases Borough Eateries
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.