Siggy’s Good Food [76 Henry Street] shut down last week due to “unexpected reasons“. Over the weekend, a sign was posted at the eatery explaining that a NYC Department of Consumer Affairs public hearing will be held this Wednesday (2/16), 2pm at 66 John Street 11th floor as they ask for a two year permit to continue their unenclosed sidewalk seating.
Siggy’s Faces Public Hearing to Maintain Sidewalk Seating
Connect with BHB
- BQE Truck Weight Limit Enforcement Begins Today
- Poppy’s Soft Opening Through This Weekend and Grand Opening on Tuesday!
- Pre-Halloween Events Make For Lively Saturday in Brooklyn Heights
- Halloween Memories in Brooklyn Heights, the return of Plymouth Church’s Yankee Fair and a Plan for Saturday’s Packed Community Calendar
- Cloudy Donuts, Brooklyn Heights’ First Black-Owned Food Business, Celebrates One Year in Willowtown
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.