The historic map of New York City recently found in the archives of the Brooklyn Historical Society (the “Ratzer Map”) will remain on display at the Society, 128 Pierrepont Street (corner of Clinton) through May 1. It may be viewed for the price of museum admission, which is $6 for adults, $4 for seniors (62 or older), students 12 or older (children under 12 are free), and teachers, and free for BHS members.
By Popular Demand, Historic Map to Remain on View at BHS Through May 1
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.