The New York Transit Museum, entrance at Boerum Place and Schermerhorn Street, will present a gallery tour this Thursday evening, January 27, from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. The tour is part of the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the MTA’s Arts for Transit program. Curator Carissa Amash will discuss the rich and colorful history of the program and her vision for its anniversary exhibition. Admission is free; reservations are appreciated. Please call 718-694-1867.
Transit Museum Presents Free Gallery Tour Thursday Evening
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.