There isn’t enough snow yet to make a decent snow angel, but the Sanitation Department isn’t waiting around. Snowplows are out with a vengeance in Brooklyn Heights this evening. In a 10 minute walk to and from the bank, I saw close to a dozen plows working the streets. One truck had so little snow to move that sparks were flying as the plow scraped the asphalt. We can only hope that they’ll be this diligent later tonight when the really heavy snow starts falling.
The Plows are out…
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.