There isn’t enough snow yet to make a decent snow angel, but the Sanitation Department isn’t waiting around. Snowplows are out with a vengeance in Brooklyn Heights this evening. In a 10 minute walk to and from the bank, I saw close to a dozen plows working the streets. One truck had so little snow to move that sparks were flying as the plow scraped the asphalt. We can only hope that they’ll be this diligent later tonight when the really heavy snow starts falling.
The Plows are out…
Connect with BHB
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.