On my morning walk through the small, existing piece of Brooklyn Bridge Park that sits on the shore of DUMBO between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, I saw artists painting scenes on trash barrels. I was told that this was in connection with “It’s My Park” day, sponsored by the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy.
Brooklyn Bridge Park Gets Spiffy
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.