These days, cafes with free internet access in the Brooklyn Heights area are hard to find. Iris stopped offering it, and Tazza still doesn’t. Well web-browsing latte drinkers, you’re in luck. Archway Cafe at the Pearl Street Triangle posted signage claiming to offer food, coffee, AND Wi-Fi!
Finally! A Cafe with Wi-Fi!
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.