The Danish Seamen’s Church, 102 Willow Street (just south of Clark) will hold its annual Christmas Market on Friday, November 19 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 20 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Last year, the Market featured Danish food, crafts, Christmas ornaments, and music. In the garden behind the church, hot dogs, frikadeller, and glogg, as well as non-alcoholic drinks, were served. On Saturday, in addition to the market and backyard cafe at the Seamen’s Church, Danish open-faced sandwiches, pastries and other food, along with Carlsberg beer and soft drinks, were available cafeteria style in the undercroft of the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, 125 Henry Street (between Clark and Pierrepont). See Homer’s report on last year’s event here. Thanks to BHB reader Monty for the tip.
Danish Christmas Market Coming November 19-20
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.