The John Legend video for “Wake Up” featuring the Roots, Common and Melanie Fiona, shot in Downtown Brooklyn and Brooklyn Heights has hit the interwebs. The cover of the classic Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes song features a rap by Common, seen here in a funky 70s flashback motif shot on Cranberry Street.
Video Premiere (Sorta): John Legend, The Roots, Common & Melanie Fiona “Wake Up”, Shot in Brooklyn Heights
Connect with BHB
- Silhouette Maker Extends Her Stay
- Opening of New Brooklyn Heights Public Library Delayed Until Summer ’21
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- Theater 2020 Presents “Masque of the Red Death” On Line for Halloween
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Presents “Open Studios” This Weekend
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.