They’ve laid down some gravel over the blacktop on pathways at Brooklyn Bridge Park Pier 1. TK Small mentioned it earlier in the week and brought up the fact that it could pose a challenge for strollers and those in unpowered wheelchairs. We found it to be a little tough on our tender feet – even in Doc Martens. How about you?
Gravel at Brooklyn Bridge Park Pier 1 – Good?
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.