Eight Out, One In at 23 Pierrepont
As reported by the Brooklyn Daily Eagle, the townhouse at 23 Pierrepont Street, between Willow Street and Columbia Heights, has been sold for $1.65 million to a buyer, described as “a private investor”, who plans to convert it from its present configuration of eight apartments to a single family residence. According to the broker, John Horowitz of Marcus & Millichap, it’s an all-cash deal to close within thirty days.
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.