Just went to buy some Sharpies at CVS and saw a crowd gathered near the registers. Was it an early-morning irate customer? Possible elderly shoplifter? No! The answer was even better—self-serve kiosks. Sure, it’ll take months for people to figure it out, and some never will. But if given a choice, kiosk wins with me every time.
Will CVS Self-Serve Kiosks Make Life Worth Living Again?
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- “A Novel Kitchen” Opens on Atlantic Avenue
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Now Open Sundays
- The Results Are In: BHA’s Future of Montague Street Survey
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.