Just went to buy some Sharpies at CVS and saw a crowd gathered near the registers. Was it an early-morning irate customer? Possible elderly shoplifter? No! The answer was even better—self-serve kiosks. Sure, it’ll take months for people to figure it out, and some never will. But if given a choice, kiosk wins with me every time.
Will CVS Self-Serve Kiosks Make Life Worth Living Again?
Connect with BHB
- Silhouette Portraits Available from Deborah O’Connor through Brooklyn Women’s Exchange
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Announces New In-Store Shopping Hours
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- “A Novel Kitchen” Opens on Atlantic Avenue
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Now Open Sundays
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.