BHPC also seeks donations to support its programs, including the free summer arts and science program at Pierrepont Playground. A gift of $100 or more gets you recognition as a Friend of the Playgrounds, but donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. You may give through the BHPC website, or by mail to The Brooklyn Heights Playground Committee, 22 Willow Street, Brooklyn NY 11201.
BHPC Seeks Help for Chapin Playground Cleanup
The Brooklyn Heights Playground Committee is planning a clean-up event for the Harry Chapin Playground, on Columbia Heights north of Cranberry Street, this Thursday evening, May 27, beginning at 6:00. Parents of children who enjoy playing there are invited to “BYOB&B” (bring your own beverage and broom) and help “[r]efill the sandbox, sweep the playground and remove broken toys”. The rain date is Friday, May 28.
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.