The Atlantic Avenue Business Improvement District Steering Committee will hold a meeting this Wednesday morning, April 28, from 9:30 to 11:00, at Long Island College Hospital, 399 Hicks Street, Avram Conference Center, Rooms C and D. All interested members of the community are invited. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the formation of a business improvement district for Atlantic Avenue. According to the Committee’s invitation, among the benefits of formation of a BID would be: preservation of historic lights; marketing and promotion; streetscape improvements and beautification projects; and increased access to funding and small business services. Refreshments will be served.
Meeting Wednesday to Discuss Atlantic Avenue BID
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.