The Atlantic Avenue Business Improvement District Steering Committee will hold a meeting this Wednesday morning, April 28, from 9:30 to 11:00, at Long Island College Hospital, 399 Hicks Street, Avram Conference Center, Rooms C and D. All interested members of the community are invited. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the formation of a business improvement district for Atlantic Avenue. According to the Committee’s invitation, among the benefits of formation of a BID would be: preservation of historic lights; marketing and promotion; streetscape improvements and beautification projects; and increased access to funding and small business services. Refreshments will be served.
Meeting Wednesday to Discuss Atlantic Avenue BID
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.