The Atlantic Avenue Business Improvement District Steering Committee will hold a meeting this Wednesday morning, April 28, from 9:30 to 11:00, at Long Island College Hospital, 399 Hicks Street, Avram Conference Center, Rooms C and D. All interested members of the community are invited. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the formation of a business improvement district for Atlantic Avenue. According to the Committee’s invitation, among the benefits of formation of a BID would be: preservation of historic lights; marketing and promotion; streetscape improvements and beautification projects; and increased access to funding and small business services. Refreshments will be served.
Meeting Wednesday to Discuss Atlantic Avenue BID
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights – Tree Heaven?
- Bluegrass and Books on Line from Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Stacey Abrams to Speak in Brooklyn Historical Society Virtual Tribute to “Women + Power”
- Well, We Saw This Coming: First Day of In-School Instruction Delayed Until September 21
- Poll on Closing Montague Street for Outdoor Dining
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.