BHB’s Karl Junkersfeld takes us through the history of Montague Street…Part 1.
Lookin’ at Montague Street
Connect with BHB
- Poll on Closing Montague Street for Outdoor Dining
- Batten Down the Hatches: Isaias is Coming
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.