Update: the path is now buried, and a snowman has appeared near the corner of Two Montague Terrace (see photo after the jump)
…and Now, the Snow.
Parks Department staff clear a path to the Promenade at the Montague Street entrance this morning.
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Don’t Miss “A Radio Christmas Carol” by Brooklyn Heights’ Own Theater 2020 Saturday, December 12
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.