Park Progress: Thirty-Fifth Report–Winter Wonderland
Regina Ridge could be a contender for best sledding spot, though it’s not in Brooklyn Heights proper. Contrast this with the last photo to appear here of Pier 1 with (less) snow, taken from the vantage point of the Brooklyn Bridge last March 6. It should not be too long before the sledding theory can be tested, according to New York Post reporter and Carroll Gardens resident Rich Calder in this article.It looks like the slope of
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.