Flickr user/BHB reader Chuck B. dropped us an email to tell us about his Brooklyn Heights photo pool on the popular photo sharing site. He's looking for fellow Heights residents who enjoy photographing our beautiful and historic neighborhood to contribute to the group.
BH Flickr Group Seeks Shutterbugs
Connect with BHB
- Pop-Up Pool Opens Wednesday, June 27
- In “BJs and Bullet Holes” Ron Maldonado Shows Us the Old, Sleazy Side of Brooklyn Heights
- A Permanent Pool For Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Credit Where Credit is Due-Emily Warren Roebling Recognized With Street Naming
- “Glassbarge” and Schooner Lois McClure at Pier 5, Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.