The Brooklyn Eagle writes today about legendary author/former 70 Willow Street resident Truman Capote on the 25th anniversary of his death.
Truman Capote Remembered 25 Years Later
Connect with BHB
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- “Juneteenth Grove” Installed at Cadman Plaza Park as NYC Parks Declares Solidarity with Black Communities
- Coming at Brooklyn Historical Society
- The King of Staten Island Has a Brooklyn Heights Connection
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.