The Brooklyn Eagle writes today about legendary author/former 70 Willow Street resident Truman Capote on the 25th anniversary of his death.
Truman Capote Remembered 25 Years Later
Connect with BHB
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Survey for the Future of Montague Street
- Public Programs and Exhibit at Center for Brooklyn History, formerly Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.