The annual police anti-crime fair, National Night Out Against Crime, is Tuesday night and the 84th precinct will host its event at Borough Hall from 6-9 pm. The auxiliary police band will perform, Community Affairs officer Sal Ferrante will barbecue hamburgers and hotdogs and serve ice cream, and there will be pony rides and face paint for the kids. And, there will be lots of anti-crime-related information booths, including a spot to register your bicycle.
84th Precinct party on Tuesday night
Connect with BHB
- Grace Chorale’s Spanish Themed Holiday Concert at St. Ann’s Church Sunday Afternoon
- What’s in the Stars for 2018? Find Out at Brooklyn Historical Society’s Free Friday This Week
- Promenade Tree Lighting Wednesday; Celebrate After at Brooklyn Women’s Exchange
- ‘Tis The Season…For Building Intruders
- This Saturday, Shakespeare for Your Wee Bards
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.