What’s that weird looking contraption on the Promenade? As reported by Mary Frost, the DOT is conducting environmental testing in thirty locations between Atlantic Avenue and Sands street in preparation for the $1.9 billion dollar rehabilitation of the BQE. Opened in 1951, The Promenade comprises the top level of the roadway’s 70 year old triple cantilever. […]
Tag Archives | repairs
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Council Candidates’ Forum Yields No Differences on Issues Crucial to Heights
- City Council Candidates Forum at Cadman Plaza Park Sunday Evening
- Open Thread Wednesday June 9, 2021
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday June 9, 2021
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening June 10, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.
Get BHB in your inbox everyday. Enter your email below.