This has been a busy time for the Brooklyn Women’s Exchange, with their move from Pierrepont Street and the ribbon cutting and party celebrating the opening of their new store at 137 Montague Street, as chronicled by Mary Frost in The Eagle. The Exchange now reminds us that silhouette portraits by Deborah O’Connor, which make excellent holiday gifts, are available. You may select a package here, then place your order by following these instructions. You will need to act promptly, preferably by this coming Thursday, November 10, in order to have your silhouettes available before the holidays. This year Hanukkah begins Sunday, December 18.
Silhouettes Available for Holidays through Brooklyn Women’s Exchange
By Claude Scales on November 6, 2022 2:30 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, Brooklyn Heights, Crafts, Shopping, Visual Arts
Connect with BHB
- Christoph Niemann, Brooklyn Heights and Berlin Artist, Has Gallery Opening in DUMBO Thursday Evening
- Repast Baroque Ensemble Presents “Telemann: the Faithful Music Master” Saturday Afternoon
- A Murder is Announced—in March
- Brooklyn Art Song Society Presents “February House” at First Unitarian Friday Evening
- Heather Wolf Presents “Warbler Wednesday” at Estuary; Bird Walk in Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.