The Brooklyn Women’s Exchange has announced that silhouette artist Deborah O’Connor has extended her stay through Monday, November 30. To have her make a silhouette, which makes an excellent gift or keepsake, you must email her a profile photo of the person or pet whose image you want by that date. You can get the full details and photo instructions here.
Silhouette Maker Extends Her Stay
By Claude Scales on November 23, 2020 10:48 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, Brooklyn Heights, Shopping, Visual Arts
Connect with BHB
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
- Community Board 2 Executive Director Perris Resigns
- Work Has Begun on Emily Roebling Plaza, Final Portion of Brooklyn Bridge Park
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.